We’re excited to be launching a new programme for university athletes across the country. As we strive to bring more young people to sport we have started to collaborate directly with students and regional ambassadors. Our new programme, Race Space Student Club (RSSC) will select university ambassadors to manage and promote local race events within the university setting. Race Space has also teamed up with regional event organisers to offer discounts to all participants that enrol through the programme.
If you are a student athlete and are interested in running a programme at your own university or college read on, this is your chance to get involved.
What We’re Looking for in a Student Ambassador
Are you a sports enthusiast? Are you interested in earning some money on the side of your studies? Do you fancy free tickets to a host of different race events in the UK?
Race Space represents a new generation in race event management and marketing tech. Our platform hosts a variety of different race events, including runs, triathlons, Obstacle Course Races and long-distance cycle events.
As Student Ambassador for Race Space you will be tasked with helping grow our brand awareness within the university community.
What we offer:
– Excellent marketing experience for your CV
– Commission on entries sold through your hard work
– Free tickets to selected events on Race Space platform
– Grassroots level involvement in a fast growing tech company
– Reference for future employer
– Flexible hours
– Support of the Race Space team in London
– A host of lovely Race Space merch to show off around campus!
What do I need to get the job?
– A keen interest in sport is a MUST
– A member of the athletics, cross-country, triathlon, swimming or cycling team is also preferable
– Comfortable chatting with anyone and everyone
– Strong social media presence preferable
Our Leeds ambassador – Alice
Wait. What does Race Space do, exactly?
Race Space is a technology company that provides support to both race organisers and their Racers. We were conceived and built by a team of designers and web-developers that are also keen athletes. Often finding the online experience of finding and entering events overcomplicated, ugly and confusing, we decided to do something. We collaborated with race participants and organisers, alongside our team of strategists, designers and developers to create a race event management platform for the 21st century. We are a small but dedicated and excited team, constantly developing and innovating to make Race Space technology rock.